BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 2, 2009

BIG WEEK!

This has been a BIG week in the Blauwkamp house...

1) we sent a care package to Zach and his foster parents using Red Thread China Care Packages service.

(This was actually our 2nd care package- I won a care package with Blessed Kids which included a stuffed toy, outfit, camera, treats, a book, letter and questions for the caretakers.  This was sent off a few weeks ago.)

Our Red Thread China care package included a photo album with pictures, a letter, mooncakes and tea.
Ann, who works with Red Thread sent us this picture of our care package- pretty cool!  take a peek!




2) On Wednesday- we received the following photos from Ann of Zach- AND updated measurements!  woo hoo!

I just cried tears of joy when I saw these pictures!






3) and if that wasn't enough excitement for us on Wednesday- we also got our TRAVEL APPROVAL!

WOO HOO!  we're almost there!

more to come as we know it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo! I know I already got all this good news, but it's exciting every time! :)

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing your site with me, Julie...and CONGRATULATIONS on your TA!!!!

Zach is such a cutie! He reminds me so much of Madi. Her photos were taken in the same room. :)

So happy for you!
Tammy

Lesa said...

Julie, he is just absolutely adorable!!! I think our two boys are the most handsome little men ever!

I'm so thrilled that we will be travel mates!! This will be a trip we will never forget.... Just like our first ones.

Lori @ Five of My Own said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori @ Five of My Own said...

where is your son in this picture? Look here...
http://treasuresofthesilkroad.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-pictures-of-our-sweet-macy.html

It looks like my daughter is in the same place!