BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jie Jie and Di Di


After having Zach in our family for almost 5 days, we are finally starting to see him warm up to his Jie Jie (big sister).

Today they have been playing a modified version of hide and seek in the elevator lobby/stairwell- Ross and Zach hide in the stairwell and XiXi comes to look for them.  This produces a lot of laughs.

This afternoon, we introduced Zach to the movie, Cars.  Being that his favorite toy is his wind-up car, it is no surprise that he was instantly hooked on the movie.  During the movie, he and XiXi would make funny faces at each other- too cute.  I was able to sneak a few good pics of them...

Currently they are on an elevator adventure with BaBa!

more later...



 

 

 

 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

So precious -- love the last shot! And hooray for the McDaniel shirt in the background :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH, Julie!!!! That last shot brought tears to my eyes!!! Soooooo dang precious!!!!! Looks like a great Christmas shot to me! :O)

I'm glad Zach is beginning to open up. I can just hear the giggles and see the grins of the hide and seek adventures! Toooo cute!

((((HUGS))))
Julie M.

sing2breathe said...

Julie, He and his new sister are just too cute together!!!!

Anonymous said...

Julie, what beautiful pictures. It is amazing to see Zach adjust so nicely to his new family. I am moved to tears each morning as I read your journal entries. Can't wait to meet Zach soon enough!